Saturday, June 26, 2010

Frustration

Whirl wind rolls the season, also whirls mine…?
Scorching sun blisters Life, an empty vessel,
Makes harmonious abstract rhythms.
Fascinates human existence in hues.
Fripperies all creatures; writhe from the beginning to the end.
Designed not by the Creator, by Satan-
To forego HIS skills, victims the off-springs,
Waiting for six feet earth, to fire or to bury…?
Paraphrase:
I was walking towards my taxi. Heavy wind blew and rolled the sand particles, also rotated my life beat. The hot sun rays pain my life and say it is "an empty vessel". To attract the human, it makes different techniques like happy moments, success, money, sex, drugs and other entertainments. But these activities lead to unhappiness. If God is our father (creator), we never suffer. The father never behaves or thinks cruel towards his children. Then who is the creator of our Life? Is it Satan? I recollect, Milton’s Paradise Lost, Mephistopheles etc. Is it a game between God and Satan? If it is so, what we did? Blurred life confuses me to find the way of my life, searching for six feet land to end my life.
8:35 8:50 a.m. 26-06-2010(Libya) (Travelogue – Garaboly to Suq al Juma)

No comments:

Post a Comment