Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Abstract Relation

Dim round lemon;
behind the smoke with shy.
Feeling little hot - breeze, I travel.

Late summer hides the noon.
Sweet smell from the land.
Earth is about to bath.

Station by station passes by.
Lemon comes and goes.
They play Fore-Play.

He smuggled Her chastity.
Water, water everywhere.
All flee on sweating land for shelter.

Half in conscious and
unconscious; crying window;
reflects, ice-cream under the Sun.

I turned my face inside.
With un-twinkled eyes;
She gazed at me.

Naughty damsel with dancing foot;
made, her makers to dance.
Soul was disturbed.

Trapped mind needs, small mustard-
damsel in my life;
as my Daughter.

Travelogue
30-04-2004 ; 10:00 am - 11:30 am

Paraphrase of the poem
I see through the window. I can see the Sun in Lemon Colour which induced me to carve these words. The Sun is behind the cloud as a girl hiding herself out of Shy when she looks at her lover. Simultaneously, I feel the hot breeze through the window indicates the out-going summer.It is afternoon. I feel the sweet smell from the land tells that I am going to take bath(under rain).In between Sun comes and goes as if a couple play fore-play before sex.Next step the Cloud won the chastity of the Sun. Result the earth started taking bath(Raining). People started running here and there for shelter(I can see through the window).When I turned my face I saw some are sleeping and some are alert watching the beauty of the nature. Window glasses started dropping the rain water(crying) which resembles the melting-scene when we keep the icecream under the sun.When I turned my face again inside, she felt that she is looking at a stretch.She is naughty. Dancing, Singing and she made her parents to dance(Trouble). She disturbed me a lot. I was already trapped by her actions. This trapped mind needed her in my life as my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment