Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Invisible Mirror

In the cradle of Good Shepherd’s wings;
mine passions float in the heavenly-pleasure.
Imam’s call generates the lips of the mind
to chant Mantra, which whirl the pebbles of love to
shed on the flower, to inhale the fragrance.
Kneeling infront of the mind, the invisible mirror;
longing - When my eyelids will join together.

23-11-2007 06:35 a.m to 07:20 a.m(Libya Time)

Paraphrase of the Poem
When I was in the wings(cradle) of Jesus Christ I felt the happiness. In this juncture I heard the voice of Imam from the mosque which alarmed me from my dream sleep. That sweet voice moved my lips to Chant Mantra, which made to role the tear(Pebbles) drops. I want to pour that drops(filled with love) on my partner(wife) to inhale the smell of love. All the images I mentioned here are Invisible. I prosterated infront of the Invisible Mirror(Mind) with Burden-full heart asking when My EyeLids(One Lid is Husband and the other one is Wife) ...? join together.

No comments:

Post a Comment