Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Departure

Cloaked inside the white gasohol;
Waving the wings to clear the atmosphere.
Dazzling white nymph's swan's hike,
Towards sharing - inmates with Love.
Dragging... in to the border;
Leaving the laden heart - in her's:
Gazing mine... through the sparkling eyes!
Made the twins shower, souring the Nature's...?
13-09-07 11:35 pm - 12:10 am (Libya Time)


Paraprase of the Poem
The meaning of the Poem "Departure" is I was caught in to the smoke in the airport when I was about to leave India. That smoke was from the Government Vehicle which does the work of killing the Insects (Past-Present & in Future). I was waving my hands to make my vision clear. At that time my eyes dazzled because of a lady's arrival with a child. She was(is) like a Nymph walking like a Swan. She came to share the Love with me because she is my wife with my kid. Shared! My heart became heavy. I cannot carry. I was dragging not only the baggage but also the burden heart. I crossed the security check(border). I can see my wife through the glass with eyes full of tear drops which made mine also to sweat(Sparkling Eyes). I left my burden heart in her but through the glass I can see the Love from my wife's eyes which made us to cry. Still now I have a doubt that tear drops might have merged with rain water (Nature's...?) and should have changed the taste of rain water sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment