Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My First Sight

Combing, the loving lock.
Smell of Love,
touches mine sense.
Wings fenced crossly.
Bee's feathers feel
the softy flowers from the back;
affixes into one.
Mental foreplay induces
physically to wither the leaves.
Salty shower from top to bottom.
Feels, mind's eye
the rolling pebbles shiny
on the Vales and Hills.
Pasting and Tasting
odourless sweety honey;
engraves the teeth impression.
Petals of the flower
listens, fiddling...nipples;
wrapping the antenna
partially to taste wine drops.03-01-07 11:05pm - 12:20am(LIBYA)

Paraphrase of the Poem



The meaning of the poem(At First Sight) is My experience in first sex.By using my fingers I combed the lady's hair(LOCK). Myth says that female has special smell which comes naturally. I also felt the same smell as Love. My hands hugged her from her back. My legs felt the softness of the bumps forces me to mingle with her. Asusual fore-play induces to uncover the outercover(dress). Whole body takes bath in sweating. I can see the drops of sweating like pebbles and rolling inbetween the tits. Biting eachother. Fingers play on the nipples. Now this is the time to ejaculate and stretches the male organ for final touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment