Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Life

Mind in mess loiter hither and thither;
Surfing the mood of rejoices.
Multi-faceted notions attack - all the directions
Lances launch in right ventricular;
Makes fishy balls with black bladder-
Ejaculate dreary liquid - to point
Mine memoir is also like colourless tears.

22-09-07 7:45 pm - 8:10 pm (Libya Time)

Paraphrase of the Poem
The meaning of the MY LIFE is my confused (mess) mind thinking of my past and present life. Still it searches the enjoyable moment. It sees many ways. Without thinking twice the premature mind leaps the legs. Though I face many problems still my mind is immature which makes often my eyes (fishy balls) to shed shabby (dreary) solution. This shabby liquid indicates time after time that my life is also like colourless liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment