Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wonder Land

From there I wondered!
When I'll be there?
I, from the boundary, foundered
happy time; at center in pair.
He gave me a chance.
Pea-cock stretched feather to dance.
Flying in air, walking on land;
placed I, my foot-prints in Wonder Land.
Bright and eiry windy, a boon;
Like a bindy, I found it soon.
Stepped in, a crawling bird, afternoon.
Got a news, sametime, a son.
Luckyman to be in Libya.
Unlucky forwhy not in India.

25-12-06 11:35am - 12:15pm(LIBYA)

Paraphrase of the Poem
The meaning of the poem WONDER LAND is, When I stepped first time in the foreign land, my partner was in family way. After I reach here I got the news about my newly born male baby. The rhyme sheme in the poem is ab, ab, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg. Read the poem and post your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment