Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Console

Facade of the sky is dark;
Resembles on the face of mine.
Can I, weigh the burden-beats…?
Beating on the scattered heart.
Which is about to bleed the tears-
Not from the eyes but from the sacred-core.

I see the drops of water from the eyes.
I taste the salt of tears from the cloud.
Where - you go? My dear rain drops.
Smiles at me-asking the same…?
Blinking, drop I, mine index;
reiterating, searching the answer-To console…?

21-03-2008 10:10 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.(Libya Time)

Paraphrase of the Poem
It is the first day of Spring Season. I see the black cloud pieces which indirectly ask me that why your face is like my face. I ask my question to my tear drops - Can you weigh my burden feelings? This question forced the scared-core(heart) to burst the eyes of the heart to bleed the tears of blood.Simultaneously, both started to shed(tears & rain drops). Tear drops changed the taste of the rain drops. I see the amalgamation of both forced me to ask - Where are you going water drops? The world of water smiles at me and asked me the same question - Where are you going? I repeat this question and searching the answer to console me and to console the world…?

No comments:

Post a Comment